Same as last week, let's hope for a better amount of players.
Same rules as always, but just to make sure, I'll state the most important ones again:
- A team must win 2 maps to be declared the winner
- Maps will last 15 minutes maximum
- Join the server 5 minutes PRIOR to starting a battle
- Discuss tactics beforehand to keep time waste to a minimum
- Tournament Admin will be present to let everything run smoothly
- Teams must consist of a minimum of 4 members. More is allowed, but only if the other team can summon more as well
- Failing to show up in time or failing to summon enough members, will result in a loss of that map or battle
- Spectators are allowed, if both teams agree on this.
- Spectators are not allowed to use quickchat or global chat. This means they're are actually mute during the match, except from team chat in spectators mode.
- If a map is in multiple mappacks, the captains decide together which version they want to use, there needs to be an agreement. If an agreement cannot be made, the map as stated will be played. For example: CanyonCrusade or Crusader. Or X2 Mayata instead of BEML8. (It is NOT allowed to switch to a totally different map withouth permission of an tournament admin!)
Please remember to read the main topic about the tournament, which includes map duration, all rules and much more! Read the post here: http://forum.tribesrevengeance.com/view ... p?f=8&t=27
This time Up in Smoke and Close Shots have a straight shot to the finale, will one of them take the title of Tournament Champion this week!?
BATTLE ONE - 3.00PM GMT+2
Circle of Life vs Game Over
Map one: x2-Cerulean
Map two: X2-Erosion
Map three: BEML5-Miasma
BATTLE TWO - 4.15PM GMT+2
Actual Injustice vs Virtual Injustice
Map one: BEML4-Frontline
Map two: BEML6-Danube
Map three: BEML7-Extinction
BATTLE THREE - 5.30PM GMT+2
Up In Smoke vs Close Shots
Map one: VM-Tropics
Map two: BEML6-Folly
Map three: BEML7-Faith
BATTLE FOUR - 6.45PM GMT+2
WINNER OF BATTLE ONE vs WINNER OF BATTLE TWO
Map one: X2-Mayata
Map two: VM-DangerousCrossing
Map three: BEML7-Aether
BATTLE FIVE - 8.00PM GMT+2
WINNER OF BATTLE THREE vs WINNER OF BATTLE FOUR
Map one: VM-Bloodveldt
Map two: BEML4-Aeonian
Map three: BEML7-Impact
Good luck and may you all become a shazbot!
Anything regarding tournaments, mixes or the league
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Last edited by Sengers on Tue May 13, 2014 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last week i really wanted to play and all was forfeit , next week i won't be able to play so the matches will probably happen ;P
Well i atleast i hope they will.
Well i atleast i hope they will.
I dunno how is it displayed on your screen, but I see something like this:- If a map is in multiple mappacks, the captains decide together which version they want to use, there needs to be an agreement. If an agreement cannot be made, the map as stated will be played. For example: CanyonCrusade or Crusader. Or X2 Mayata instead of BEML8. (IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO SWITCH TO A TOTALLY DIFFERENT MAP WITHOUTH PERMISSION OF AN TOURNAMENT ADMIN!)
Not confusing at all...
ALLOWED TO SWITCH TO A TOTALLY DIFFERENT MAP WITHOUTH PERMISSION OF AN TOURNAMENT ADMIN!
I'll change it for the sake of it. But normally the rule is known and it's your own fault if you do not understand the rule properly. You can always ask beforehand, in not doing so, consequences will be made.