Feedback

Discuss this website in here. Suggestions, etc.
HighDive
Revengeance Engineer

Feedback

Post by HighDive » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:46 pm

So guys,

I was wondering: what do you guys think of the website at the moment?

What does it need, what has to be improved, added, ... ?

Thanks in advance.

HighDive

virus

Re: Feedback

Post by virus » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:13 pm

Nice job!

Sidikian

Post by Sidikian » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:05 am

How about some kind of chat so that way if a few people are on at the same time we can talk?

Yidbon

Post by Yidbon » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:19 am

Great idea,..and Killer add a ladder section to the website such as

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 439&type=1

and change the orange on the home page to a nice blue :)

DiceRolla

Post by DiceRolla » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:51 pm

personally I think the site is fine...annd a ladder regaurdless is osmething one or two people are going ot end up updating themselves...I mean we have a hard enough time getting peopel to sign up on the forums...soo I see no real need for anything more than a stickied thread in the comp section or something of the like, that interested people would follow.

I mean it was allways that way with comp (in my experiance from the release up to 7 years ago) that the head of the league was the one who updated the "ladder" with who won, who was on what team what map was played and the score for each team and that was it.

I still feel that getting the game functioning better should be the priority. like repackaging the trev DL again with the proper engine dll file in it and all the maps skins ect. and deviding the DL section into two part pre august 25 2015 rebundle (trev version 4 or whatever we'r on) and post aug 25 2015, like maps skins weapon skisn ect.

and in the rebundle include the full promod and all other client and server side mods that currently takes us 20 min to DL off the game servers. Last I saw cobra had made significant progress on the promod.

those are just my thoughts/suggestions outside of that I personally feel it's fine the way it is for the number of players there are, we should at this point spend our time enjoying the game rather than working on accessories for it such as ladders, pretty web pages, and other non essential parts. it's one thing to have a pet project but it's another to get the magority of the community working on something that in the end wont have a super significant impact on it such as the color of a site or a map pack (just things off the top of my head)

personally the coummunities efforst should be more focused on advertising on heavily traffic'd gaming sites/forums and being in server

also the stat tracker is down