Weaons and trails

Post or request Tribes related GFX here (movies, pictures, logo's, avatars, signatures, ...).
DiceRolla

Weaons and trails

Post by DiceRolla » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:37 am

http://tribesrevengeance.com/dicerolla/ ... ilsVUG.zip

soo black and white trails and in order to get hte black and white CG and Sniper you need this weapons pack..

Oui

Re: Weaons and trails

Post by Oui » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:52 pm

some screenshots would be nice , I like to know what I download before fucking up my game by trying to tweak it ( as my luck with TV goes )

DiceRolla

Re: Weaons and trails

Post by DiceRolla » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:44 pm

Oui wrote:some screenshots would be nice , I like to know what I download before fucking up my game by trying to tweak it ( as my luck with TV goes )

eventually, they arn't as clean looking as I wish but the CG and sniper rounds are awesome (only need the weapons pkg replaced) as well as the buckler..outside of that hte GL trails pretty bad ass and the disc. but personally you could just copy paste your current "VisualEffects.ini" into the same folder as well as the "DiceWeapons.pkg" and "Dice.ini" ( .ini only if you don't all ready have the black CG tracers) for backups and just reaplce the files from the sip n give it a test drive. then if you don't like it you just take the "Copy Of ect.ini" off the name after deleting the ones you didn't like and your right back to where you started. I make a copy of everything associated with the visual effects befor making changes allways. any .ini really. but I will work on getting screens. they are essentally black tracers with a white center.

Buckler

disc with blue center (befor I made it white like it is now)

I fixed this, and it looks smoother than this but another disc while testing.