Tribes Vengeance logo template

Post or request Tribes related GFX here (movies, pictures, logo's, avatars, signatures, ...).
Fifato

Tribes Vengeance logo template

Post by Fifato » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:19 pm

Hi,

as I needed the TV logo for some stuff I am doing and I didnt find one in a good quality, I decided to make my own.

I wont just upload a picture of how nice it looks, instead I decided to make a template and upload it for both gimp and photoshop users, and a .png file if you prefer something else, can be anything that handles png transparency (not mspaint, sorry)

Instructions -

I made the template using edges of the logo. The point is, you have to select the inside of it with your favorite tool. The fuzzy select tool in gimp works exactly how I wanted it to, just click the inside(s) and it will be selected.
Now you have the shape selected and you can paste it as a new layer, fill it with something and you have the logo, now you can do anything with it.

Why I didnt just upload the black logo without all this edge selecting? (well I actually did, I said I will give you png too)
-the template is 800x800 which can be too small, up-scaling the picture will lower the quality. If you use the method I wrote, you can easily make the select region bigger without quality loss and not scaling the actual pixels.

Get the files here, the png file is upscaled and compressed so I really recommend using psd or xcf. Gimp is free by the way. Ah, why I didnt make it 4096x4096 from the beggining, could save some time I know...

Anyways I am posting it just because it will be wasted otherwise, maybe someone will find a use for this.

Fifato

Sink

Re: Tribes Vengeance logo template

Post by Sink » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:39 pm

naice

HighDive
Revengeance Engineer

Re: Tribes Vengeance logo template

Post by HighDive » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:38 am

Nice work, man!

HighDive