Lets give it another shot?

Everything about Tribes.
HighDive
Revengeance Engineer

Lets give it another shot?

Post by HighDive » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:04 am

Alright so... I just logged into the control panel of the website and discovered the website has pretty much exploded the last couple of days. To put it in plain English, we are now getting more traffic & bandwidth usage in one day than we usually get in an entire month.

Together with the enthusiasm some of you display, I have decided to give things another shot. But before I really fire up my efforts again I want to have at least a handful of people willing to contribute on a regular base. I am not expecting full dedication 24/7, but I do hope to achieve something on the short term, like within 1 or 2 month(s). Reasonable things are finishing the goddamn website, firing up a 3v3-something league, releasing an update of the promod mutator, putting up a decent support system, ect. :)

So the question is simple: are you willing to spend a few hours a week into helping T:V? If so, please reply here, send me a pm or whatever so I can take note of it. :)

Please remember, you do not need to be an expert coding guru or something to have a major impact as I lack decent coding skills myself... People willing to write articles, manage a league, update website content and such are equally important. :)

Greetz,

HighDive

Sengers

Re: Lets give it another shot?

Post by Sengers » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:25 am

Hey guys, long time no see.

I am reporting in for duty.

Yidbon

Post by Yidbon » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:16 pm

I'm still here. I can help with a league. :)

HighDive
Revengeance Engineer

Post by HighDive » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:08 am

Cool. If you want, Yidbon... You could help me get hold of T:V files which I currently don't possess yet. You seem to have a lot of files, movies and whatnot. Please send them all to me. Basically: if it isn't on the website, then consider as if I don't have it.

HighDive

Sengers

Post by Sengers » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:56 am

I could also use your help/experience with the start-up of a new league. From scratch. We should brainstorm together. I'll PM you some time.