Allright! It's time to bring the community together!

Everything about Tribes.
Binswees

Allright! It's time to bring the community together!

Post by Binswees » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:43 pm

It worked pretty good last time we tried, many mixes were started and good conversations were hold, it's time to get everyone on IRC again!

Right now, as we all know, it's a bit of a dark moment for T:V, it's summer and a lot of people are studying etc, and that's why it's even more important that we hold together, as one community, not just these private Xfire chats.

We have again started a IRC channel #tribesrevengeance at QuakeNet. So please support this idea by joining there and idle, it's very important.

In there, you will see every player in one big chat room so if you want to start a pub just ask there if anyone wanna play! :D We will also have sign up for mixes so that they are more easily organized. It's also a great place to put the latest news regarding server or anything tribes related.

HOW TO LOG ON

There are 2 very simple methods. Either download the IRC Client X-Chat 2 (free for ever) or simply use the web browser version.

METHOD ONE

1. Download and install it at http://www.silverex.info/download/.

2. Pick a name and in the list just below pick the Network "QuakeNet" and then click connect.

3. A new window will popup asking you which channel you wanna join, type #tribesrevengeance.

Done!

METHOD 2

1. Go to http://webchat.quakenet.org/ (The negative part here is that you will disconnect if you close your browser).

2. Pick a name and type in the channel you wanna join.

Done!

So guys please please support this idea if you like tribes so we can get a better overview on the community and bring it closer together. Having an IRC channel helps so much.

Best regards, bins :D

Yidbon

Re: Allright! It's time to bring the community together!

Post by Yidbon » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:56 pm

I...I... uhm..I agree with bins!!! :o

Binswees

Post by Binswees » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Hehe

We need way more idlers to get this going tho :D so join and just idle, have xchat2 just running in the bg, easy

AlCrow

Post by AlCrow » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:26 am

I will check on that web interface later. !! thx :)

HighDive
Revengeance Engineer

Post by HighDive » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:32 am

I am afraid the IRC channel will be empty, since most/we gave up on the idea a good while ago.

It stays an interesting feature nonetheless and will most likely be integrated into the website should I be able to put myself on T:V again.

HighDive

DiceRolla

Post by DiceRolla » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:11 am

HighDive wrote:I am afraid the IRC channel will be empty, since most/we gave up on the idea a good while ago.

It stays an interesting feature nonetheless and will most likely be integrated into the website should I be able to put myself on T:V again.

HighDive

very smart idea