Link not working

Enountered any issues on this website? Post in here!
B-Drag

Link not working

Post by B-Drag » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:24 pm

Just a small thing :p =

In the menu, when you click on "Movies" > "Fragmovies" or "Tutorials'', you don't get a new page, it just refreshes your current one. In my opinion, you don't really need a "Movies" tab, though :p

HighDive
Revengeance Engineer

Re: Link not working

Post by HighDive » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:50 am

Yeah, I simply "made the link dead", because we don't have a movie page or anything, yet. However, it is planned to be added, but let's be honest: there are more pressing things that need to be done.

My focus is now aiming at removing the obstacles many people face when trying to install the game. Once that is out of the way, the website will get a huge face lift, which was prepared quite some time ago by Fireant, but has yet to be ... say implemented by me. This means, that the entire design will change, that existing content will be scanned for poor explanations and possible mistakes, and that file descriptions will be improved greatly. After that, priority will be to try all possible files hosted on here, rather then say... 35% like right now(, if even that..). Then, or meanwhile, I am hoping to do the same for the Tutorials section and hope to completely cover everything Tribes Vengeance related. Once that is done, we will start with the movies page.

This of course, if no volunteers show up to design and create such a page/database. And obviously, meanwhile the first two stages, it is planned that the league site/domain gets added.

This to answer to your post AND to give people a heads up on what's on the menu for the coming months, regarding this topic.

HighDive

B-Drag

Post by B-Drag » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:26 am

Well, I wouldn't mind setting up a movie/tutorial page in my spare time, since I'm unable to play T:rV now :p

Yidbon

Post by Yidbon » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:56 am

Someone could make a youtube channel and add a bunch of the best movies, and the link could go to that for the moment. (Oh .. forgot we aren't allowed to have traffic anywhere else on the net! :P )