Active Clans

Anything regarding tournaments, mixes or the league

Moderator: Sengers

Zip

Active Clans

Post by Zip » Sun May 17, 2015 5:05 pm

Hi everybody,
I simply have some trouble to find this information on the forum.
The most recent overview of it is from 2014, so i prefer to ask you :|

Zip

Zip

Re: Active Clans

Post by Zip » Sun May 17, 2015 7:51 pm

And also what about the 2K15 League ?
There is a lot of missing infos, i'm in need !
#HELP :lol:

Zip

HighDive
Revengeance Engineer

Post by HighDive » Mon May 18, 2015 6:02 pm

Momentarily clan warfare doesn't exist in this game. For the larger part, this is due to me being alone starting up a league and this is a problem, because I want to do it decently. Not too long ago, we lost the biggest T:V forum and all its content, because it was created on one of those free forum platforms, with no database access at all. The same happened to the T:V EU league mister Yidbon hosted years and years ago: the hosting company has had enough, says goodbye and all content is lost.

And to be honest, it really isn't that hard reviving it. All we need is a fitting Joomla 3.x skin for the website (not that hard to find), a "league.tribesrevengeance.com" subdomain (which has already been created), people willing to assist me setting up the rules, content for the league website and people willing to actively monitor league matches. So once again, it comes down to the same: I am on my own and it simply is too much to do combined with all my real life responsibilities.

At this point I have been mainly focusing filling a new website design with lots of content, but that is a process which takes a lot of time and effort. Information and tutorials need to be accurate and complete, easy to understand for both those who control the skill of English as well as those who do not, ...

I am going to try put myself on T:V again somewhere halfway through June, as I will be having quite some spare time then. Up to then... I'm afraid nothing will happen or change... at all. Unless one or several person(s) are stepping up, willing to actively help me. At this point it is only Oak, who is helping me a lot with the server administration.

Hope this clears up the situation.

HighDive

Zip

Post by Zip » Mon May 18, 2015 6:36 pm

Thank you for this briefing HighDive. That's crazy !

I've read you about Tribes' communities that have been deleted.
Sad story! :|

I quite agree with you, this is the first time I see T: V in this condition.

At the time, there was some organization that existed and allowed to preserve all of that. But with the suppression of the sites and the arrival of Tribes for kiddies (Ascend), it just kicked everything off.
I have to thank you for keeping it alive, you, Cobra and others. I don't want this game to simply disappear due to the impressive marketing that has been done on Ascend.

So guys i'm up to help, whatever you need.
I'm on board ! ;)

Yidbon

Post by Yidbon » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:15 pm

league !!! go go! :) Someone can make one separate to this site in the meantime ...but Highdive/Hitler will actively attack it :P

DiceRolla

Post by DiceRolla » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:01 pm

I personally think a forum dedicated (like this one) to a "league" is sufficient to track the "tournements" no use doing extra work when this game is still undergoing "structural" enhancements by community memebers