Tribal Weekend 18, 19 and 20th of July

Anything regarding tournaments, mixes or the league

Moderator: Sengers

HighDive
Revengeance Engineer

Tribal Weekend 18, 19 and 20th of July

Post by HighDive » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:39 am

Hello Tribals! It has been a while since we had any decent pug or scrim and that´s why I came with the idea of having a Tribal weekend, on July 18 - 20. This will be a weekend where we all come online and enjoy this beautiful game. Invite your friends, etc as this will be a weekend to remember!

The idea is quite simple:
Friday: Big mix on EU server at 8 pm CEST and afterwards quite some pub play.
Saturday: lots of pub play, perhaps some arena/race battles meanwhile. In the evening at 8 pm CEST big mix on EU server and at around 10 or 11 pm CEST (that is 4 or 5 pm East I believe) big mix on US Throwback server.
Sunday: lots of pub play, perhaps some arena/race battles meanwhile. In the afternoon one or more Scrims take place (Vi - COL, ...?). In the evening we end with lots of pub play and again a big mix at 8 pm CEST.

Hopefully this will sparkle some interest again and hopefully this will be the first of many Tribal Weekends to come!

On another note, I´d like to mention that work has slowly, but steadily, been resumed. An IRC channel has been put online on Quakenet, ‪#‎tribesrevengeance‬, the promod has had few minor upgrades so far, work has been resumed on the site, the preparations for the coming league have been started, a new map pack is being put together and slow progress is being made in getting easy, no bullshit, 1 step game installations. I can not give you guys an ETA on when all these things will be finished, but all I can say is that work has been resumed and that sooner or a bit later, these things will be released/announced.

Oui

Re: Tribal Weekend 18, 19 and 20th of July

Post by Oui » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:42 am

good idea with this event. I won't be able to play on saturday , but friday and sunday evening should be good.
Just hope ppl will come for once :)

Yidbon

Post by Yidbon » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:47 pm

:( :(

HighDive
Revengeance Engineer

Post by HighDive » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:55 pm

Yeah.. Didn't really turn out into what I had hoped. But we'll get there though. :P Last couple of days a lot of activity was going on in the servers.

HighDive