REV Pack Done

In here, all topics related to new T:V content (maps, skins, textures, ...) can be found. Map, skin or other requests can be made here, too.
DiceRolla

REV Pack Done

Post by DiceRolla » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:23 pm

ok so I finished it

http://tribesrevengeance.com/dicerolla/REV-VUG.zip

and no pic of fegined belifs..all I did was smooth the outside edges there where no real visual changes to the map.

HighDive
Revengeance Engineer

Re: REV Pack Done

Post by HighDive » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:08 pm

Awesome work, Dice.

I have downloaded and installed them on all servers at once. Going to run over the maps and change the rotation tomorrow. I will also then announce the news on all channels, providing the link, all necessary information and credits.

HighDive

OakTribes

Post by OakTribes » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:58 pm

Amazing! You've really outdone yourself :)
I took a quick peek at Stormdance and Firstwave earlier (I have been very busy) and both were excellent. Firstwave plays just as well as I thought it would!
All I would say is that on low texture quality the skybox on Firstwave looks kind of weird. Although I'm probably the only person who plays with those settings, so it's no biggie.

Oui

Post by Oui » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:42 am

great job ;)
If people still complain about boring 'old' maps then humanity needs to die asap lol

ShadeOfChaos

Post by ShadeOfChaos » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:59 pm

Bad at names but... This one:

Not sure if intentional or not but all trees are non-solid. Can't grapple and you fly through them.

DiceRolla

Post by DiceRolla » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:29 pm

Oak - the sky bo texture itself is only 256X256 pixels whomever created it made it too small that is why. they are typically 512 x 1024

Shades - Plague, it's an older one of Ziaos, and I thought it was worth some attention and yes the trees where supposed to be like that people people complaints about it having to many I thought it would maintain the "feel: and some of the cover aspect of having the trees yet not drastically affect game play.

Oui - Thanks a lot man

Hawk

Post by Hawk » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:35 pm

Love what you did to the flag stand on CC! Forgot that you were going to change that :D Also the base on Temerity is super cool O.O And the terrain is a lot better than I remember it being before, maybe my memory fails me but if its your work then gj.
General of cheating.
Admiral of destruction.
Marshall of corruption.

DiceRolla

Post by DiceRolla » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:35 pm

Hawk wrote:Love what you did to the flag stand on CC! Forgot that you were going to change that :D Also the base on Temerity is super cool O.O And the terrain is a lot better than I remember it being before, maybe my memory fails me but if its your work then gj.
thats just a lighting change it's easier to read on temerity apparently he didn't have a sun in the map what so ever, and I thought you'd like the new flag stand on CC lol I actually used a little bit of a trick to make that one work out properly, also on uber high detail you can see the skeleton in the center of the canyon thats in the screen shot and it won't collide so you can actually ski thru it so it's not an obstruction and it wont interfere with game play

I'm particularily proud of temerity, tourrettes, firswave and plague

HighDive
Revengeance Engineer

Post by HighDive » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:38 pm

Yes, you have my compliments too. The base on Tourettes turned out very well and functional. FirstWave really surprised me, it has improved tenfold compared to the last time I had played it. I also enjoy playing Desolate and Temerity very much.

Not to mention I am getting a positive - mixed feedback on the maps as average from people. That is very good considering everyone used to bash any map besides raindance, bloodveldt, tropics and highlands.

You and Tapir can be proud.

HighDive

ShadeOfChaos

Post by ShadeOfChaos » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:35 pm

DiceRolla wrote:Oak - the sky bo texture itself is only 256X256 pixels whomever created it made it too small that is why. they are typically 512 x 1024

Shades - Plague, it's an older one of Ziaos, and I thought it was worth some attention and yes the trees where supposed to be like that people people complaints about it having to many I thought it would maintain the "feel: and some of the cover aspect of having the trees yet not drastically affect game play.

Oui - Thanks a lot man
np, was wondering after grappling to no avail whether it was intentional. :p

Really enjoying them though, a job well done. :)