MP-REV-Plague

In here, all topics related to new T:V content (maps, skins, textures, ...) can be found. Map, skin or other requests can be made here, too.
DiceRolla

MP-REV-Plague

Post by DiceRolla » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:22 am

HighDive
Revengeance Engineer

Re: MP-REV-Plague

Post by HighDive » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:35 pm

That screenshot looks epic, Dice.

HighDive

DiceRolla

Re: MP-REV-Plague

Post by DiceRolla » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:37 pm

HighDive wrote:That screenshot looks epic, Dice.

HighDive
this map is pretty epic, it's like bloodveldt now

oh so I've also been updating my progress..witch is now currently the last post on the announcement about map testing...I've been fiddiling around with photoshop the last two days trying to make a decent looking armour plate texture..so far I've made a bunch of nice ones like 10..but none of them really seem to work for a generator stand lol I may end up having to resort to the frontline style gen stand for tourettes..witch I had to rebuild from the ground up

just found this out

lastly this throws a run away loop error when loading the admin screen from within a server causing a crash.

it's fine for testing but if you install this map and crash on the admin screen just delete it or take it out of the folder

I personally think it's from deleteing game related assets (flags, spawn towers vehicle spawnpoints invo ect) I will have to import the terrain brushes mesh and sounds into a new map and re add new team base and game assets.