Poot or pootis?

Keep all spam in here. Off topic talk in here!
Fifato

Poot or pootis?

Post by Fifato » Wed May 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Hi there,
so, as you maybe noticed I dont play TV for like 1 month.
First of all, I want to say, that its awesome, what we, the community made. From a total nothing, we made a big step forward.
But now I am here, saying, that I dont play the game. Um, you may ask, why? Sorry, but I dont have an answer for that :/ I played other games more, and I started to be bad at TV even more than I was. 2 months ago, TV meant daily checking of both FBs, forums, checking my mumble and writing what I had to, playing the actual game? Rarely, in my better weeks, it was about every second day, and it started to go down. 3 times per week, twice a week, only on matches... 3 times a month and then, where I am now → never. It is boring for me or whatever, I dont know. I will be incactive in the game, but I will stay alive here, on the internet with you guys. For my goodbye I wanted to make a fragmovie, but, thats silly. So I just had some fun and created this shitty akward thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ZUNtLFPUA
And about my Mumble server, TV rooms will be still there for now, but expect it will not be only for tribes soon. It wasnt used anyways <3