I miss T:V very much :-(

Keep all spam in here. Off topic talk in here!
MenTaLPiRacY

I miss T:V very much :-(

Post by MenTaLPiRacY » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:16 am

Hello,

This game was my life for a few years even though we were abandoned like an unwanted child a month after release. I was hoping Tribes Ascend would be a savior to my Love for the game but no.. it was nothing close. Alot of vets hated this game but i think it was tons of fun. Hell, I even made a few off the wall maps, Imperium, Sky Dome Coliseum, Even a Ultra Renegades map I loved called No-Rail-No-Fog just incase one day a Ultra Renegades type map with unlimited jetpack came out. I loaded up Ascend yesterday and played a bit and just thought.. I wonder if anyone plays T:V anymore.. I found this website. I have my old copy i installed like 4 years ago still on my computer but it is not picking up any servers. I am going to try to install this tonight so i can get it going and hopefully become addicted again! Thank you very much for doing this..

MenTaLPiRacY

Shift

Re: I miss T:V very much :-(

Post by Shift » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:14 am

MIDAIR - One to keep an eye on.

I haven't played in a good competitive game since Tribes 2, TV came close, but most games were too one sided and felt very linear after a short while.

I'm tempted to reinstall TV (or is it TR now?), but it doesn't seem very active and I'll probably suck at it now too :lol:

Yidbon

Post by Yidbon » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:56 pm

Go for it!

Midair looks like it has worse graphics than T:V, not that that's important, and the movement (already discernable?) seems less fluid than T:V. I bet there's no grappler either! :( T:V still rules.

I check the server monitor/s usually at least once when I'm online.

It's hard to be the first to go in and wait sometimes; perhaps 20 people are all doing the same as me? :P

Mercury
Miracle Maker

Post by Mercury » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:57 am

Yidbon, usually, I do this, but now I do not have that much time to sit on the servers and wait for people.

Yidbon

Post by Yidbon » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:07 pm

Good game today,..the last the game ever sees??? :!: :(

btw, ye haven't the courage to fight fair...burners, heavy,.. med buckler ,..was expecting the sniper close quarters shot or cg in the face :P
pure t:v is disc, Grappler,..and nades and nades, and troc :P
:?: :lol:

Mercury
Miracle Maker

Post by Mercury » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Yidbon, i use cg just in def, and with mousespeed 0.10 i cant snipe :P
I like use burner, this better for me than gl.
I use medium armor not often, but is good in ctf.
I don't use heavy armor in offence often, sometimes def on CC ;)
Play all time with spin and nades boring for me)
Try use rocket pod for killing your target. For a change :D
Game not last, i sit on Pro mod server and retail server every day.
So if you have time, get you ass in game!!! :mrgreen:

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:33 pm

MenTaLPiRacY wrote:Hello,

This game was my life for a few years even though we were abandoned like an unwanted child a month after release. I was hoping Tribes Ascend would be a savior to my Love for the game but no.. it was nothing close. Alot of vets hated this game but i think it was tons of fun. Hell, I even made a few off the wall maps, Imperium, Sky Dome Coliseum, Even a Ultra Renegades map I loved called No-Rail-No-Fog just incase one day a Ultra Renegades type map with unlimited jetpack came out. I loaded up Ascend yesterday and played a bit and just thought.. I wonder if anyone plays T:V anymore.. I found this website. I have my old copy i installed like 4 years ago still on my computer but it is not picking up any servers. I am going to try to install this tonight so i can get it going and hopefully become addicted again! Thank you very much for doing this..

MenTaLPiRacY
Im pretty sure in the evening and night and afternoon there are matches with 9+ people