NEW VIDEO CARD FOR ME YAY!!!

Keep all spam in here. Off topic talk in here!
DiceRolla

NEW VIDEO CARD FOR ME YAY!!!

Post by DiceRolla » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:24 am

This is super exciting to me... so yesterday I quit a game because my frames dropped down to 8 per second...was not excited because it was a rare evening match for me (doesn't happen often for NA players) but I dug out my old computer tonight and tore apart the one I'm using and discovered that my current pc had been using an on board video card..explain why it has no pixel shader support, I also found that my gforce 7600 card fit in the open (thankfully it existed) video card slot on the motherboard of the new computer..anyways I opened tribes and now with everything on max I get between 85 and 175 FPS...like I can tell what hill I'm hitting when I ski I can increase the resolution and still function, its fuckin tits. Also if I find (or miraculsly salvage the old one) me another HD for the old computer I can have two PC's witch would mean there would be a dedicated TV server for NA hosted off my old pc...SO hopefully I will be improving soon in the world of T:V...lol

so yeah AWESOME!! oh also I can now edit water volumes surface properties and actually see what I did as well as the animations of the decolayers..and I figured out what the blotchy ness on firstwave is and I'm not going ot bother to correct it because I'd have to repaint all the terrain texture layers with new settings..ti's the blending of the rock, the dark spots are actually the bottom layer of grass showing thru semi transparent layers of the same color grass rock and brown grass...

OakTribes

Re: NEW VIDEO CARD FOR ME YAY!!!

Post by OakTribes » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:14 am

This is good news :)
I'm expecting 360 noscope eat disc combo's from you now!

DiceRolla

Re: NEW VIDEO CARD FOR ME YAY!!!

Post by DiceRolla » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:16 pm

OakTribes wrote:This is good news :)
I'm expecting 360 noscope eat disc combo's from you now!

lol its taking some adjusting but man like the game is starting to make more sense..so far I've only been able to play against people on retail server and with troc on..so it's kinda confsusing but I think I'm getting somewhere might even have to turn down mouse sense lol