Map adding vote!

Want to request a map to be added to the rotation, got banned, ...? Post in here.

Moderators: Cobra, Hawk

Hawk

Map adding vote!

Post by Hawk » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:58 am

Here you can vote what maps you would like to see added to the rotation.

Rules for the poll:

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! If you don't like the voting options or have something else to say, do NOT tell that here, you may open up about your feelings in the already existing map discussion thread.

However, you may post here what maps you would like for the next poll. In your message just post what map you want and in what map pack it is, nothing else, thank you. If this becomes a discussion thread I will close the poll and somebody else can create/maintain it. This is to keep it clean and make it easy for me to see what people want added to the next vote so that I don't have to search through tons of other irrelevant messages.

I think I'll leave it open until Sunday or Monday, or alternatively one week this time and see how many votes come and depending on that see how many votes will be required for a map to pass. Probably around 5 or 7 votes or alternatively some sort of percentage. Keep in mind this is the first week of this so if there's something wrong things can be improved over time.
General of cheating.
Admiral of destruction.
Marshall of corruption.

OakTribes

Re: Map adding vote!

Post by OakTribes » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Good work here!
Imo I would like to see these maps included in the next poll:

MP - Utopia
MP - Winterlake

Hawk

Post by Hawk » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:58 pm

Removed Frontline, Mayata and Tropics, replaced with Miasma, Faith and CanyonCrusade. I will update the vote towards next weekend if not earlier.
General of cheating.
Admiral of destruction.
Marshall of corruption.

Hawk

Post by Hawk » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:25 am

Added new/more voting options, and remember if you want some specific option just write it here and I'll add it (but the maps from previous rotation I'll wait until next week with if they are suggested).
General of cheating.
Admiral of destruction.
Marshall of corruption.

DiceRolla

Post by DiceRolla » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:49 am

I'm not certain but it appears it's not adding my votes, keeps sending me back to the page befor you vote.

I found out what it is, I can only vote for so many options (I'm not voting for all but most of them think like -4 options) it would be nice to be able to vote for more

Hawk

Post by Hawk » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:05 pm

Removed Raindance and Tangent, added Fort, Cerulean and Riven. The poll is reset but mostly the same as the previous one (removed the ones that are in the rotation now, and added Giza). Suggestions as to what to add to it are welcome otherwise you'll be stuck with what is available :P
General of cheating.
Admiral of destruction.
Marshall of corruption.

Hawk

Post by Hawk » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Edited rotation (see other thread), vote no longer active.
General of cheating.
Admiral of destruction.
Marshall of corruption.